9 Kitchen Gifts on Etsy
Ain’t no body like a homebody, right? I love there is no shame in that anymore. In fact, my 7-year-old recently told me he’d rather stay home than going to the park, explaining, “I’m kind of a homebody like you, mom.” Well, there you go. So, for all my fellow homebodies out there, I’ve created this guide with 9 of my favorite kitchen gifts to give you lots of ideas for almost everyone on your list.
Disclosure: some of the links below are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase
- Screen Printed Modern Boho Napkins
- Walnut Charcuterie Board
- Modern Pantry Labels
- Amber Bottle Soap Set – Amber glass is a neutral if you ask me, these make a really practical and charming kitchen gift
- Wall Mounted Paper Roll Holder – perfect for notes & lists
- Handmade Ceramic Coffee Mug
- Ceramic Salt Cellar with Spoon
- Round Decorative Tray – helps keeps little items organized
- Turkish Hand Towel – I have dozens of these and love them
I love giving functional items paired together as gifts. These dark gray turkish towels are some of my very favorite and perfect for combining with another item. I use them all the time in my kitchen.