6 Stunning Mid Century Modern Lights for Your Home
When choosing a living room light fixture, or any room actually, the insane amount of options can be overwhelming! You know I love a good basket light and of course, modern farmhouse lights had their moment, but if you ask me – I’m all about some mid-century styles these days. The minimal lines and bold shapes add instant impact to any room. Here, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite mid century modern lights that would work in so many spaces!
(Part of my design journey includes sourcing & sharing products! Some of my content includes affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission with clicks and purchases. This commission supports allows me to write more home decor content to support my boys so thank YOU!)
Check out my post on Mid Century Modern Living Room design for more decor inspiration.
- Semi Flush Mount 3 Arm Chandelier (this would be great for a large room)
- Simple Sputnik Light (I can see this in a kids room or office)
- Black Mid Century Chandelier (this is the one I chose for our living room)
- Duck Bill Flush Mount Light (ooh, this one would be so pretty in a dining space!)
- Pinwheel Sputnik Light (also available in black and would be charming in an office)
- Adjustable Altona Chandelier (this one would be pretty in a bedroom or entryway)
Mid Century Modern Lights
Why? you might ask. Well, let me tell you. The multi arm light elegantly takes up space without overpowering it. I beautifully connects the wood beams and open space.
Plus, I love some good contrast so my white and wood walls provided a good backdrop for the matte black finish.
Because it’s a small room, I opted for small sputnik light with a 7″ downrod. A bigger, more expansive room could’ve handled a wider light with more arms. This one fits just perfectly, don’t you think?
Looking for light size guidance? Check out this handy guide from Hangout Ligthing.