I’m currently on the search for a new dining room chandelier. After choosing a basket light for our entry way, I love how the woven shade adds warmth, texture, and interest to a space. As I narrow down my decision, I’m sharing some of my favorite basket pendant lights under $150!
I think woven lights look great above a dining room table, a grand foyer, staircase, or even above a bar. We used this basket weave pendant lamp from World Market in our staircase and I absolutely love it.
Basket Pendant Lights
- Bamboo Woven Pendant Light – Urban Outfitters
- Basket Weave Light Shade– World Market (we have this one!)
- Round Woven Light – Available in a lot of colors
- Black Rattan Light – also have this one! It’s out of stock, this Black Woven Chandelier is similar
- Whitewashed Bamboo Pendant Light – Etsy
- Basket Pendant Light – Anthropologie
- Woven Rattan Pendant – World Market
- Black Woven Pendant Lamp – Amazon
- Woven Rattan Dome Light – Home Depot
More Basket Light Fixture Ideas
In this simple dining room, I chose the wide black basket light fixture. It adds contrast to all the white and the round shape breaks up all those lines. (That one is out of stock but this large black woven chandelier is similar).
My friend used the classic IKEA basket pendant in her dining room. As one of her many genius DIYs, she painted the basic shade a bold black to really set off her space!
Choosing a pendant style light can feel really overwhelming to me. So many choices and it feels like a huge commitment. Switching out all of the basic “boob lights” made such a difference in our home that choosing a good light is totally worth it!
I’m really loving all of these basket pendant lights and really love that they’re pretty affordable! Updating a light is one of my 9 Easy Home Update Under $200. While you’re at it, layer light with these Modern Table Lamps I’ve selected.