9 Basket Pendant Lights Under $150
I’m currently on the search for a new dining room chandelier. After choosing a basket light for our entry way, I love how the woven shade adds warmth, texture, and interest to a space. As I narrow down my decision, I’m sharing some of my favorite basket pendant lights under $150!
I think woven lights look great above a dining room table, a grand foyer, staircase, or even above a bar. We used this basket weave pendant lamp from World Market in our staircase and I absolutely love it. (It would be perfect for a California Coastal Dining Room design)
It also comes in black!
My friend Sarah at My West Coast Life, used the classic IKEA basket pendant in her dining room. As one of her many genius DIYs, she painted the basic shade a bold black to really set off her space!
Choosing a pendant style light can feel really overwhelming to me. So many choices and it feels like a huge commitment. Switching out all of the basic “boob lights,” (see my favorite flush mount lights here) made such a difference in our home that choosing a good light is totally worth it!
Basket Pendant Lights
- Bamboo Woven Pendant Light – Urban Outfitters
- Basket Weave Light – World Market (we have this one!)
- Jules Woven Pendant Light – Urban Outfitters
- Modern Round Rattan Ceiling Light – Stone & Beam for Amazon
- Woven Rattan Dome Light – Home Depot
- Wicker Pendant Lamp – CB2
- Seagrass Light Pendant – Target
- Black Rattan Pendant Lamp – World Market
- Basket Dome Pendant – Wayfair
I’m really loving all of these basket pendant lights and really love that they’re pretty affordable! I am leaning towards one of the darker woven shades, but I’ll be sure to share which one we choose!
More posts you might enjoy:
- Gorgeous Flush Mount Lights Under $100
- Adorable and Affordable Small Ceiling Lights
- Reveal: Master Bedroom Refresh
Your living room makeover looks so good! Could you please share where you purchased that beautiful sofa?
Hi Britni, thanks for your kind words! We had the sofa custom made locally here in Oregon. If this is near you, I can send you the store info 🙂
Comments are closed.