11 Living Room Decor Finds to Upgrade Your Space
I am always on the lookout for ways to add function and design to our living room spaces. I like to invest in classic, neutral pieces and look for pieces that have a lot of impact. This means, I like to keep a running list of items I have my eye on and wait for the best time to scoop them up. You probably know this about me already but All Modern is one of my go-to places for these key pieces. This year, I teamed up with the folks over there and am sharing some of my favorite living room decor that are included in their annual Black Friday Sale (also known as the best prices of the entire year!!)
(Part of my design journey includes sourcing great products and sharing them with you! Naturally, some of my content includes affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and purchase. This commission supports my coffee and plant addiction and allows me to write more content and support our family, so thank you!)
- Neutral Loveseat – this blank canvas would be easy to style and incorporate
- Wood Drum Shade Chandelier – this is like art and light all in one!
- Minimalist Ladder Bookshelf – all the shelf styling
- Round Black Coffee Table – saving this one as a go to furniture staple
- Vertical Arched Mirror – ok, I’m obsessed with this one
- Black and White Outdoor or Indoor Geometric Area Rug
- Modern Flush Mount Light – light fixtures are one of my go to ways to update a space
- Modern Floor Lamp – would be so pretty in a hard to style, dark corner
- Geometric Linen Pillow – just the right amount of blush
- Gray Armchair – another simple, classic furniture staple
- Woven Bench – function plus design makes this bench a huge win
All Modern has so many great living room decor pieces (the reading nook I created with them is still one of my very favorite corners) plus it’s super easy to navigate their site since it’s a more curated collection of high quality items that fit right into my non fussy aesthetic.
Curious about how to pull it all together? Check out my post with steps on How to Decorate a Room From Start to Finish for easy styling & free checklist.
Living Room Decor:
Looking for more living room styling? Check out my Minimal Farmhouse Living Room design, Mid Century Living Room Design and my Living Room Refresh Reveal from the One Room Challenge.
Comments are closed.