9 Minimal Christmas Decor Finds on Etsy!
How do you decorate for the holidays? Do you get it done all at once or sort of ease into things? For me, I like to introduce pieces bit by bit leading up to the big day. Otherwise, it’s too overwhelming! I also love for decor to feel meaningful and a natural part of the home. This means a lot of wood, handmade items, and neutral colors. This year, I teamed up with the folks at Etsy to showcase some of my very favorite minimal Christmas decor ideas!
(Part of my design journey includes sourcing products and sharing them with you! Naturally, some of my content includes affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click and purchase. This commission supports my coffee and plant addiction and allows me to write more home decor content and support my little family, so thank you!)
- Modern Winter Wreath – I would probably keep this out well into the new year!
- Hunter Green Throw Pillow – I love a throw pillow that doesn’t feel too holiday specific (less to store!)
- Modern Advent Calendar – Neutral Christmas Decor that can be reused each year makes it feel extra meaningful
- Joy Christmas Sign – this sign also comes in “peace” and “merry”
- Mistletoe Dinner Napkins – lovely winter print also available in placemats, runners, and towels
- Neutral Tree Art Print – This lovely art print would be amazing year round in a kids room or as part of a modern gallery wall
- Modern Wood Trees – so simple and Scandinavian! These handmade trees feel so classy and easy to incorporate into any space
- Merry & Bright Christmas Mug – I bet hot cocoa tastes better in this coffee cup!
- Personalized Neutral Linen Stockings so charming and available in different colors with a personalized little tag
Minimal Christmas Decor
I admit, the holidays can be especially overwhelming for me. Choosing neutral and minimal Christmas decor helps me keep my calm! These Etsy finds definitely helped me feel inspired for this year and I hope for you too.
If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out the Etsy Holiday Guide and all my Etsy Winter Favorites.
I love a good asymmetrical wreath and this one is such a beauty! It would work well before Christmas and well after the new year. If you’re feeling crafty, check out my Modern Wreath Tutorial or Easy Advent Calendars.
You are getting me into the spirit of the holidays! Love your style and finds.
Comments are closed.